StillAlive would see a breach on any of the following items as TOS Abuse:
- Using StillAlive services to DOS a third party service
- Using StillAlive services in a way not in keeping with the service T&C's
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited e-mails or messages.
- Uploading of viruses to our service is forbidden and will result in the file being removed and possible account termination. However, we are sympathetic to users who upload an infected file by accident and will do our best to assist in these situations.
StillAlive reserve the right to suspend accounts & domains, which in its opinion, may be fraudulent, illegal or likely to negatively impact the service.
Depending on the level of abuse you will face either face a warning or your account will be deleted from your systems.
It is our policy to implement a three strike approach; the first two strikes will act as a warning and ask you to take the necessary steps to prevent it from happening again.
However, should a third strike happen your account will be deleted without warning?
If you suspect someone of TOS Abuse, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org